Exercise can do more than just keep us in shape or make us lose a few pounds. It can enrich our life by making new friends.
If you dislike exercising as much as I do and it takes a great effort to do it, here is a thought – join an exercise class. No, I don’t mean a gym, but a class where you exercise with an instructor. There are many pluses, here are a few:
- it will force you to go because you made a commitment
- it will remove the excuses of not doing it today
- it will make exercising fun
- it will bring you in contact with others
- it will help you to make friends
- it will get you out of the house
- it is something to look forward to
………..and when all is said and done you will feel and look better because you are in better shape and have some new friends you share something with.
It really helped me to overcome my dislike for being on a treadmill or in a gym doing my exercise alone. Anything shared in life is better than doing it alone – and I found out it includes exercise.
And never forget – A Smile Changes Everything!